Tuesday, January 10, 2017

8. I’m Bored by Michael Ian Black


I’m Bored is a story about a girl who is whining about being bored. But that is until she meets a potato! The conversation is funny!

Summary:

“I’m bored!” says the little girl, “Bored! Bored!” She then meets a potato, who looks at her and says “I’m bored.” The kid asks “How can a potato be bored?” “Because I’m with a kid and kids are boring.” When the little girl argues that kids are fun, the potato asks her to prove it. In that attempt, the little girl starts mentioning all the things children get to do to have a good time. Kids can do cartwheels, skip, spin around, play games, ninja kick, walk on hands and best of all, they can imagine!
The story is an attempt to remind kids what all they can do (even when they think it is boring) to have fun.